Monday, April 11, 2011

Can I share your eyeliner, Jordan Catalano?


Man. I dorked.

My musical tastes are pretty infinite. Jay-Z, Tuck & Patti, Buddy Guy, Meat Beat Manifesto, Dead Can Dance, This Mortal Coil, Robyn Hitchcock to name a few. And I really like 30 Seconds To Mars. Don't love them, but like them, and am in the mood for some really good emo rock right about now and a reminder of my young adulthood.

See, Jared Leto will always be Jordan Catalano to me. You know, the deeply emotional but scarred and scared crush to Angela on "My So Called Life".


I admire a man-band that can pull off the eyeliner and nail polish and not come across as whiny wannabe rocker-posers. And they pull it off. Zexy.

But I waited too long and didn't get tickets to the rock show next Monday.

And I am bumming in a big way.

Thinking I might have to hang out in front of the Pageant to see if I can score some affordable tix.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment