Sunday, May 8, 2011

Challenges

This neck/arm pain is getting old. The chiro doesn't seem to be helping. The constant pain is wearing me thin, and getting me a little depressed. I haven't seen my personal trainer in three weeks, which bums me out. And having numb fingers isn't fun - makes biking a challenge.

I was reminded today I have tix to see Ted Leo tonight. Not sure I'm up for it. I saw Colin Hay on Wednesday but left early due to this stupid nerve pain.

So as to remind myself what concerts are coming up, I've updated my iCal and am listing here:

6/7 She Wants Revenge @ Firebird

6/8 Neon Indian/Asobi Seksu @ Firebird

6/15 Detroit Cobras/Girl In A Coma @ Firebird

6/23 Matt & Kim w/The Thermals @ Pageant

6/24 Swinging Utters @ Firebird

7/9 Matisyahu @ Pageant

7/15 Get Up Kids @ Firebird

7/24 Riverboat Gamblers @ Firebird

8/5 Pains of Being Pure At Heart @ OB

No comments:

Post a Comment