Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Decisions...

Got home from a delightful run, decided to flip through channels after shower.

The Shining is on.

Yessss.

Excellent movie. Very slow, but atmospheric and creepy and highly original.

It's the part where Olive Oil is trapped in the bathroom - classic scene. Her face is just so damn comical, I find it difficult taking her seriously.


Scatman is going to get axed soon, and then the weird Furry scene in the bedroom. And the finale...flipping lighted hedge maze chase scene.

I remember when I first saw this, I was just a little kid...Danny was retracing his steps backwards and I thought he was having a seizure. I didn't get it. Over my young head.

Not great to watch before bed, but hey...gotta taste life while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment