Monday, September 23, 2013

Randomness

Saw Argo. Meh. I despise 1970's "fashion" so it's difficult for me to see through to the plot.

Saw Insidious 2. Outstanding. Well worth sitting through a sequel.

Rediscovered Sunny Day Real Estate. Makes life better.

Recently discovered Passenger, J. Roddy Walston & The Business, and Martin Sexton. Good stuff.

I appreciate kind & genuine people who "go there"...by letting people in, you create authentic connection.

I am having a real epiphany regarding meat and processed food. Can't really do it any longer without feeling like I'm being poisoned. I'm very happy with my free-range eggs, greens, granola and fruits. Oh, and cheese here and there.

Had a bad case of DOMS last week, mainly biceps. Days of pain. Not cool, arms. Not cool.

I'm feeling more comfortable in my skin and with who I am more than ever before. I like the added confidence this brings about.

Yoga is more beneficial than I ever thought it could be. Same goes for running.

38 days to Halloween. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment