Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bad form, Bravo...

So I lost 1.5 hours of my life watching the first half of the Real Housewives of New York City last night after I got home from class.

First, you may be asking why I watch such crap. Well, because it's easy on the brain after a long day at work and a long evening in class. It's been my guilty pleasure, but as of last night, I'm done.

It was horrible. I've watched each of the four seasons of this reality show, and have to say that with the departure of Bethenny, it's taken a 90° downhill turn.

Nothing about it was entertaining. Or funny. Or remotely civil. It was the brunettes vs. blondes, and nobody won in my opinion.

Each of the ladies dished out their fair share of meanness, some more than others. The brunettes really ganged up on Alex, but she took it in stride and help her own. Good for her.

It's not worth going into detail, but I was disgusted by everyone, even the host, and can't spend any more time on this tripe.

My new guilty pleasure? Not sure yet. But you can bet it won't be on the Bravo network.

No comments:

Post a Comment