Sunday, December 23, 2012

Disturbingly good

The following commercials are a few of my favorite of 2012, for various reasons...concept, music, visuals, fake Scottish accents, homage to "28 Weeks Later." I'm all about music so that played a large part in why I chose the ads that I did.

Southern Comfort - I have had this beverage on very few occasions, usually mixed with coke, but after seeing this very stylish spot with the great soundtrack, I may have to give it a second look.



I love a Scottish accent - real or fake. Claire Forlani does it well. Plus she's like the English version of Angelina Jolie. I've never had Dewars - probably never will. No, not probably - definitely. But I will remember it now, due to this ad.




Put the soundtrack to "28 Weeks Later" to any visuals and zombies immediately come to mind. It's such a trigger! Louis Vuitton, bravo for letting your agency have fun with this. Does this spot make me want to purchase something made by LV? Hell yes. Will I purchase something made by LV? Um, no, because I don't have 3K lying around...enjoy the show.




I cannot resist this man. If I have to go old-school and on the cheap, I'm a Stylee or PBR kinda girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment