Sunday, December 2, 2012

In a word

Outstanding.

That's how I would describe this weekend.

And ya know, it never fails...when I don't make plans, my last-minute ones turn out to be fantastic.

Had amazing workouts, due to amazing weather and sticking to my schedule. Didn't get to kayak, but I had some great excursions this summer with the bananaboat, and I'm grateful for that.

Lots of time spend with friends - hiking, brunching, biking and late-night funning around.

I signed up for another race, and have one more on my radar that I'm not ready to pull the trigger on just yet. Registration opens tomorrow, and last year it sold out in March, and Feb in 2010. I figure I have until January 2nd to decide and the fee goes up to $275.

Also, a couple concerts have turned up on the radar, one of them being The Business. They are an original UK Oi! punk band who will be gracing the Firebird on 12/16. A couple fellow punk afficianado friends have expressed interest in checking out these old dodgers with me, so it could be a very fun school night, lol.

Weekends like this one fuel me for a productive and happy week. I am banking on next weekend to be a repeat. Hopeful and banking, but realistic that they all can't be as lovely as this.


No comments:

Post a Comment