Monday, December 3, 2012

Much like a personal puzzle...

...all the pieces are falling into place.

I’m a little scared to list it all for fear I will jinx it. SO I will just hit the highlights:

-The 1/2 marathon training kicks off in a month, and I’m well prepared. The Fleet Feet coach who is reworking my training plan has participated in the tris I signed up for so she’s shared a lot in terms of prep, course, weather, etc. She agrees that a 1/2 is a big enough bite in tandem with my 70.3 tri training. I'll do the full marathon training in the summer to train for Chicago.

-The spinning classes at Rogue, which is ONE BLOCK FROM MY FRONT DOOR, are in full swing and I’ve just signed up for a couple later this week.

-I chatted with a couple people over the weekend who are now keyed up for some long weekend rides this winter, waiting to hear back from my buddy at Momentum to see if there are any others.

-My bikes are tuned up and working great. Still, I’m going to hit up a flat repair class tomorrow so I can get a discount on some new tools.

-I have all of my winter riding/running clothes & gear. Check.

-Might need another pair of running shoes to switch out with…so that’s on the list.

-I STILL LOVE RUNNING.

-Planning a quick weekend getaway prior to the 1/2 marathon training. I need a minibreak.

Life is ridiculously good.

All that’s left is for this PMSy-crabbiness to subside. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment