Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey...


Day 2 of CrabbyFest. Get your tickets to the freakshow now.

JHC, I never have a Day 2. This is new. And I dislike it. 

I’m feeling so raw, if someone so much as blinks I may just lose it.

Gonna have a good cry tonight, about what I have no idea….fucked up hormones.

And my electrolytes are low. So I’m downing copious amounts of sugar-free Powerade in an effort to rebalance.

What. The. Fukc.

On a positive note,  I slept ridiculously well, perhaps because I stayed up way past my bedtime.

Saw “The Sessions” with my friend G last night at the late show. His friend warned us about how much nekidness there is in the movie. Nudie shots galore. LOTS of pretend sex.

NOT SO.

I’ve seen more nudity in an episode of Nip/Tuck than I did in this movie. Helen Hunt looks like any woman her age should, save for her unmoving, lineless forehead. She undresses, and gets in bed. Very tasteful, swift shots. Nothing lingering, and nothing that was out of line with the plot of the story.

No big whoop.

It was a sweet and moving film about intimacy and illness and coming to terms with physical, spiritual and emotional limitations. It was an awakening for many of the characters.

So go. You’ll probably like it.

I also learned today that someone bought me a ticket to see Bon Jovi come March, which is the last of my 80's bands I have yet to see. Yipee! Merry Christmas early to me!

That, coupled with my recent purchase of tix to see Silversun Pickups and Grouplove will make tomorrow a big, bright happy Saturday.

The only thing that has made me happy so far today has been this:


No comments:

Post a Comment