Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Double doses, revelations, and wishes

This morning, whilst getting ready for work, I turned on the television to one of my favorite movies, In Bruges. It stars Colin Farrell as a hitman crippled with guilt over having accidentally killing a little boy.

I adore Colin, his eyebrows that have a publiscist of their own and his wicked Irish ways.

Tonight, after getting home from a bike thingee I turned on the television and, what's this, Ondine is on. It stars Colin Farrell as an Irish fisherman who catches a woman in his net. The movie uses music from my favorite band, Sigur Ros, in such a way that it gives much of the movie a dreamy, fairy tale-like feel.

So, my day has been bookended by the loveliness of Colin Farrell, with a twist of Sigur Ros.

Heaven.

In class Monday I learned of a new diagnosis - covert narcissism. Very interesting stuff.

My wish as I prepare for another day - to always remain as steadfast as I feel tonight about my plans for me, in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment