Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mantras in my head

Ford As I embark on my goals for 2013 (yeah, not waiting until New Year's Day, that's lame), I find that the following quotes give me strength, keep my eyes on the prize and just kinda make me happy...
  • Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.  ~Henry Ford

  • You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures.  ~Charles C. Noble

  • Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.  ~Art Linkletter

  • Excellence is not a skill.  It is an attitude.  ~Ralph Marston

  • Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. ~Kongzi

  • Put your future in good hands - your own.  ~Author Unknown

  • Promise yourself to live your life as a revolution and not just a process of evolution.  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

  • It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.  ~???

  • You have brains in your head.
    You have feet in your shoes.
    You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
    You're on your own.
    And you know what you know.
    You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
    ~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment