Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Small blessings

In Baltimore for an electrophysiologist group meeting. I've been to most of the large NE coastal cities but not here - it's got a nice waterfront.

In the bar last night I got an earful from the local and visiting patrons about the impending election results. I was feeling apathetic about the whole thing, in light of recent events. It was fun watching local results come in...

I took a short, fast run this morning along the waterfront and downtown. Even though it was daylight, I had the distinct feeling that I needed to be extra alert to my surroundings. Lots of random sketchy folks meandering around. The view of the larger ships docked in the port made for a nice change of pace from my usual subdivision course.

Hoping my flight leaves on time as I have a tone of work to catch up on and want to make it up to the hospital for awhile. Apparently a nor'easter is rolling in. This is a truly boring post. Will make sure my next one has some levity.

No comments:

Post a Comment