Thursday, May 2, 2013

Randomlings

- I get sad when my favorite Chinese Noodles restaurant switches the sauce on their cold noodles. Why mess with perfection?

- There is no truer way to test the limits of your creativity in regards to protection, defense and offense than when someone threatens a member of your family.

- My dog is pouting because I won't take him out in the rain. Tonight, I'm a bad but dry pet owner.

- In two weeks I get to see my British crush Benedict Cumberbatch on the big screen. He's in some sci-fi move....Start Trek, I think? ;-)

- In my head, I'm singing, "Heartburn, go away, come again some other day" to the tune of Nine Inch Nails "Down In It"

- On the way home from work I saw this quote on a billboard:
"Storms make trees take deeper roots." - Dolly Pardon   
Very true. But what is this doing on a billboard on 370?

- My friend ran in the rain today. This inspires me. I will run tomorrow, rain or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment