Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The music...the music....

I am beyond excited.

Beyond.

One of my favorite singers of all time is coming to the Old Rock House next week and I scored tix. Just in time.

I met Jennifer Knapp back in 2000 when I was working as a director for a virtual reality company. Chordant Music Company, a Christian music label had contracted out one of our 8-seat VR theaters and I worked the event. Jennifer was there, a tiny little thing with a huge, soulful voice, and I quickly fell hard for this girl's singing.

Now, I'm not a huge Christian music fan, but I like what I like. And I like her. So I am just jazzed to be able to see her once again, and in a smaller music venue:



Another one of my favorite singers, Mike Doughty from the former great band Soul Coughing, is coming to the ORH as well - as is We Were Promised Jet Packs.






My goodness - can this day get any more fantastic????

I think not.

This girl loves life. Immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment