Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vegewhat?

So day 23 on the vegetarian path.

I have not craved meat at all.

That surprises me, seeing as how
I used to love a good, juicy medium rare steak.

I try to work myself up to wanting some and I just can't. The thought of biting into bird muscle or cow hip repulses me.

I'm happy to be listening to my body...head, gut, whatever. Something's telling me that meat isn't on the menu just now, and that's just fine with me.

On a related note, I woke up in the middle of the night and I swear I could smell a Burger King Whopper. Weirdest thing.
Perhaps my subconscious is craving a burger. It was a very distinct aroma.

I know what you're thinking. I'm a lady, I don't do that.

And Ollie toots on a rare occasion, but it smells nothing like fast food. Wish it did...

TMI. :-)

And I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment