Monday, February 21, 2011

Appletini, Apps, Ahoy


Great weekend, one of the best of the year so far.

Started with the worst movie of the year, "I Am Number 4", which should have been called "I Am Number 2". A real stinker. The only thing that made it worthwhile was seeing it with my brother.

Why?

Now, you have to understand that he and I share a truly infantile, warped and unique sense of humor, so when we get together all bets are off.

The dialogue in this particular movie was so rank it came across as hilarious. Funny to the point of not being able to catch you're breath because you're laughing too hard funny. Which is what happened to my brother and I. Good times.

Next up with hanging with the family on Saturday afternoon. Da baby was too funny, smiling and talking away, as was everyone else.

Saturday night I met up with friends who were celebrating their engagement at Van Goghz. Tasty martinis.

Sunday was an cornucopia of fun - had to use a big word to enhance how much fun was had. First, met up with old friends at LuLu's for dim sum.

Then took the new kayak on her maiden voyage at Creve Coeur Park. It was a bit windy, but the warm temps made up for it.

Afterwards came home, cleaned, and chatted on the phone with friends much too late.

All in all, a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment