Monday, February 28, 2011

Mini Vaca - slope action



Had me a long weekend of cool slope action and family bonding. I visited my cousin AnnDawg who lives in Denver, and her brother Todd (Booner) came up to hit the slopes with us.

I suck the big one at skiing. I mean, really really suck - the mottled purple flesh on my lower bod is proof. I really think I was meant to snowboard. Practice makes perfect, and I will be practicing mucho before my next visit. Keystone is a great resort, though. I think I'd like to try Steamboat or Vail next.

Here are a few pics from the trip:

Ann and Todd having a beer at one of my favorite restaurants, the Yard House:


This is post-run back at the car, ready to go home.


Ann & Todd in the gondola


Me in the gondola


Conrad, Todd, Ann, Me, Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment