Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My New Trainer

I met with my new trainer last night. Kelly Moran is his name, and kickin' my ass is his game.

He was recommended by my most awesome new Martini Mondays friend.

We had a half-hour consult, where we went over my dossier, which is just a fancy term for my dorky goal/challenge sheet I typed up over the weekend.

We formed an elaborate plan of attack. He's giving me today to exercise my foodie demons, which means I'm going out to lunch and dinner and eating/drinking what I want.

Starting tomorrow, the following foods are no longer allowed in my bod until I hit a certain goal:

Sugar
Salt
Dairy
Red Meat
Starchy carbs
Any and all restaurant and fast food
Soda pop
Processed foods (with the exception of protein drinks and bars)
Alcohol

So this magic and secret goal will probably be reached around the end of May, which is a good thing, as it's my birthday and I'll be wanting to celebrate proper. Aside from the super-secret goal, other goals include:

1. Looking hot in my soon-to-be-purchased Molina Cards jersey.
2. Competing in the New Town Tri
3. Getting the 5-Star Century Badge

My friend told me Kelly had trained someone new Monday morning, and after 10 minutes they threw up and had to leave.

Ha - this I like to hear.

Our first training session is Monday.

I hope he yells at me.

I hope he pushes me so hard I am on the verge of throwing up but don't actually do so.

Here's to the next three months of hell - the secret, magic goal will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment