Monday, August 22, 2011

Randomness

So tired I think I fell asleep in hypnotherapy class tonight.

Dating is fun.

I have a sport sock addiction. I love fresh, white sports socks that wick away moisture. And have extra heel cushioning.

Is kind of over reality television. Give me an After School Special or Monday Night Drama of the Week and I think I would be happy.

Read an article on Japanese Scotch, and would like to try some.

In my next life I'd like to be a symphony conductor.

9 weeks to the 1/2 marathon. Hmm.

Treasures her friendship with Brian - there are few people on this earth I can confide in without hesitation, and he's one of them.

My favorite fall outfit of leisure is comfy jeans, wool socks, an oversized long-sleeved mens waffled t-shirt.

I think I would've made a good hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment