Thursday, December 15, 2011

Uffda

Busy weekend coming up. Since it's been a busy week, I'm feeling a bit rundown, but like my wise brother says, "I'll sleep when I'm dead." True enough.

Today is our MarCom office party. Woot. It's at Moulin, always a good time. Great food, a little drinking, prizes. Good stuff.

Tomorrow night my coworker and her husband are having a party. Great couple - she's in physician outreach and he's a very talented & personable brain surgeon. His blog is fantastic.

Saturday morning early run, and then I'm going to see "It's A Wonderful Life" at the Hi-Pointe. It's my favorite movie and I've never seen it on the big screen, so this will be a treat. I can pretty much recite the entire movie, but will refrain so that I don't bug anyone. Am I a dork? Yup. But a festive one, so look out now...

I've got two invites for festive outings that evening. Not sure if I want to do anything, may just veg...I feel like I need to catch up on 20 million hours of sleep.

Sunday is open, and I'm going to keep it that way because the best things come up last minute. This I've learned the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment