Friday, September 14, 2012

So in love

Yup. I'm in love.

It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning knowing that there is a special feeling that will carry you through the day. Through the good times. Through the bad.

Being in love makes me want to bake cupcakes.

It makes me want to dance in fountains.

It makes me want to stay up all night so I don''t miss a thing. (lightly quoting Aerosmith...apparently love makes me want to do that also.)

It makes me want to lounge in bed all morning, wrapping up in my comfy sheets and blankets and hugging the pillow tight.

Being in love makes anything seem possible.

It allows me to see the world in a whole new way. Fresh, and just for me.

I am in love. Deeply, deeply in love.

Throw my head back, eyes closed, breahtlessly in love.

No turning back here.

I'm in over my head, and where this will lead is anyone's guess.

I just have to go with it, embrace the euphoria and hope for the best.

I want this love to last forever.

This love, that's just for me.

I am sooooo in love.....................

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

With autumn.

:-)

This time of year is so damn magical to me. Always has been, as long as I can remember.

The smell of wet leaves. Early morning cool rain. The colors. The feel of the air.

I love fall, and it loves me.

Being in love with autumn is almost better than being in love for real.

Almost, but not quite. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment