Friday, March 1, 2013

Huffin and Puffin

Being sick at home is the pits, but traveling for work with a nasty cold makes it even worse. I don't get much sleep in hotels, especially when a train comes by every so often. Dallas was great from a professional perspective, but so glad to be home.

On a positive note, I am doing the March "Run Every Day" challenge from I <3 To Run.  Doesn't have to be the usual 3+ miles - it can be a brief warm-up on the treadmill prior to busting out some strength training.

I am planning to do mine indoors later today, due to the crap roads/trails today and the ick that's inhabiting my body at the moment.

I still love running. And running loves me. :-)

On a not-so-positive note, my little Oliver seems to be fighting a respiratory ailment as well. He's a little wheezy, like his mama. Hoping it's nothing he picked up from the kennel.



No comments:

Post a Comment