Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rules

Ollie is a creature of habit.

To the point of annoyance.

I typically turn in around 10. Sundays nights, a bit later.

I got caught up in multiple chats on FB and work IM and around 11, Ollie started to get fidgety and snorty.

I asked him if he wanted to go seepy seep.

This question lead to a full-on meltdown. He ran around the house as if his bum were on fire, and then jumped on my lap
And got all up in my grill.

Turns out, sneak had not eaten the Busy Bone I gave him earlier and had instead stashed it in his bed.

Oh, I rectified that right quick. He doesn't get treats when I'm not around, as I fear he'll choke. Watchful mama am I.

So I distracted him with a toy and snatched up that treat. He then went berserker trying to dig it out of his bed.

He's pouting now.

Not a good night to be a spoiled dog in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment