Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sometimes...



...all the precautions in the world cannot prevent the bug from gettin' ya.

I caught something my first day in Dallas. It picked up speed the morning of the meeting, and hasn't released it's grip until this afternoon. I worked yesterday from home, but due to lack of sleep and the frequency of the ick, I had to take a sick day today.

However, at this moment I feel somewhat human.

It's taking everything I have to eat, tho. The thought of food makes me queasy on top of my current queasiness.

I haven't been this tummy sick since I was a wee one.

Can't wait to get back to work, and working out.

Countin down the hours to normalcy. I feel like one of the many backyard snails I snapped pics of after the downpour this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment