Monday, April 1, 2013

Overheard in my head....and outta my mouth

"Millenials are cleverly-disguised robots dressed in Ann Taylor and Brooks Brothers. And occasionally Old Navy. So scary."

"Stop. Hammertime." MANY times. I dork out often.

"Email sucks. It's like a person who pokes you continuously all day long. It huuurts."

"I want a cheese toasty. And a beer. And some canned pears. Blended."

"Take a breath. Breathe, now...do it."

"Most women I know have had the bad, embarrassing, disappointing sex that was shown on 'Girls'...but none of us want to relive that shit!"

"I need a vacation. Soon. Or I may go mental."

"I am willing to singlehandedly attempt to resurrect the genius that was shorts/Birks/wool socks. Heaven."

"4:00 a.m. is my new wake time. Word. Gonna turn in like a grama erry night, yo."

No comments:

Post a Comment