Monday, July 23, 2012

"Yes, I'm quite all right, thanks for asking!"

Went to grab a magazine at the dermatologist's office, and this article teaser grabbed me:


This got me laughing. Sure, vaginas have freaky issues. These deep, dark caverns of love can go haywire for no reason, leaving you wondering if that "relationship" after college might be coming back to haunt you. Chances are, it's nothing a little trip to the gyno won't fix.

However, I was tempted to peruse the article to see what freaky issues they list and the accompanied "easy fixes" but I got called in to my appointment.

So this left me wondering, as I was shivering in a paper gown waiting to be frisked, what the easy fixes might be. I came up with what I feel might be very plausible selections:

1. Cucumber slices - much like easing under-eye bags, perhaps this would work for a tired triangle.

2. Beer rinse - this is supposed to give your locks shine. If you are a natural gal (anti-Brazilian), maybe it would rev up the carpet? But then there's the yeast, and if that's your issue you probably wouldn't want to add any more, hoppy or not.

3. Olive oil - word on the street is, it's a natural cure for dry skin. Applied sparingly, it could help polish the poonany.

4. Honey or egg whites - both are great for facials and tightening the skin. In this case, I guess you could call it a "frontal"...?

That's as far as I got. Feel free to try these out and report back. If anything, it could be a fun experience for you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment