Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Embrace the swass.


I decided, around 64 days ago, that I wasn't going to let this redonk heat do me in.

It is what it is. I cannot change it.

So I decided to embrace it.

I bike in the mornings because it takes longer than a run.

I run in the evenings because it's not as hot (note that I didn't say "cooler"), and because I live in a neighborhood that's safe to do so.

I have also embraced a lot of other things that come along with working out in the extreme heat and humidity...

Swass.

Swoobage (commonly known as swits, but I find this word a bit harsh on my innocent ears).

Swussy.

As you might guess, swass is sweaty ass. Swoobage? Sweaty boobs.

Do I need to explain swussy? Okay, thanks.

Guys experience the same phenomena, but theirs is called swootch.

Not gonna explain this, find out for yourself.

Anyway, you run in normal conditions and you get sweaty.

But running in such hot, humid weather and your creases get all swampified.

I guess I'd rather have all the SW's combined, momentarily, than an entire afternoon of pristine clean from not working out.

Embrace the swass, and whatever else is making gravy. You probably earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment