Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Random

Schenectady is so pleasing to say. It's a very crisp word. Say it out loud...it's tight, right? Schenectady. Schenectady. Ahh....

I 'm overdue for one of those rare, thundery/rainy mornings to catch up on quality slumber. It's been too long. If I lived in Seattle, I would be the most well-rested person on the planet.

I successfully fought of a case of sticky fingers today and didn't steal a band poster from the outside wall at Mangia. Had no idea who the band was, but the artwork was super cool.

At a local gas station there was a basket filled with green peppers by the register. I asked the cashier if they were selling well, and she said they were free. I think this is amazing. And kind weird.

The other night I woke up in the middle of an awesome dream, and decided to quickly close my eyes in hopes of falling back asleep an dpicking up where the dream left off. I did. Wondering now what other magical powers I have...here's hoping for flight...

There are a few movies that, if I find are playing on cable while flipping through channels, I will stop and watch until the end. Shawshank, 27 Dresses, Saturday Night Fever, and Step Up to name a few. All choice flicks, wouldn't you agree?












No comments:

Post a Comment