Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Clowns and Punks


I do believe this is about the time I started feeling very afraid of clowns.

Can you blame me? And I wonder how much of a coincidence it is that my coat bears the same colors as Ronald's outfit. Lol

Just where are his hands, anyway?



Such a weird picture. But I remember this day very clearly, because it was the beginning of a very awkward phase for me. It was Halloween, 7th grade, and I dressed up as a punk rocker. Not sure what I knew about punk rock at that age, but I tried desperately to look the part. Note the random green and pink hair coloring randomly smattered about my noggin. And the feathered earrings (so not punk!), knotted bandana, chainlink necklace and ratted t-shirt. BTW, that t-shirt was worn with tights only. And it barely covered my small (can I get this back, please?) ass.

What cracks me up about this pic the most is the weird-ass sheet music in the background. Dance of the Gnomes? Bwahahahaha....a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment