Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jumped the gun

Turns out, allergies are not the culprit of my snot-making factory of a head.

I have something akin to a cold, but worse. Guess there's some crud creeping around, and it landed in my respiratory system.

How do I know? I have to force myself to eat something as I have no appetite, I feel very run down, all I want to do is take a hot bath and when I do get the least bit hungry all I want are Spaghettios w/meatballs. Gross, I know. It's a kid thing.

Stayed in bed for the better part of the day. Thanks to Benadryl, I got some sleep, but had crazy dreams. A stagecoach, a water gun and an old boyfriend all made an appearance. Did I mention it took place in a fictional hamlet that invades my dreams quite often?

Bummed to be missing Sebadoh tonight. Saw them last year, they put on a superb live show.

Buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment