Thursday, January 31, 2013

A request

So, I have a friend who is, hands down, the strongest person I know.

I won't go into detail, but this friend has fought health problems for longer than I've known her, and her attitude, while realistic, is always upbeat and positive.

She's going through a very rough time right now. She's never far from my thoughts, I chat with her every day, and am constantly astounded by her strength in the face of unreal adversity. Astounded.

I believe in the power of positive thought. If somehow, more people put good thoughts about her out to the universe, perhaps some of that positive energy will reach her and help interrupt or asuage or just fucking stop the pain that she's going through.

So, I'm asking you, please send some good thoughts her way. It doesn't matter if you're religious or not.

Just a postitive thought: Feel better. Stay Strong. No more pain. Life will get better.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment