Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dog days...and nights

Oliver Scootch McFadyen
 

Sweetest face ever, right?

Ever since I brought him home from the Humane Society, Oliver has been a late-night eater.

If I hand feed him, he will eat in the evening before bed. Sometimes.

Since he's a midnight snacker, I keep a nightlight on cuz he is not the most coordinated dog...guess he takes after his momma.

What I've noticed of late is that I'm just not sleeping well. I wake up often, and have a difficult time getting to sleep.

I'm thinking it could be the light.

So I'm making an executive decision and will be retiring the nightlight for awhile to see if this helps me.

Oliver will just have to dine by moonlight.

Hope he doesn't trip over his paws getting to his crunchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment