Friday, January 4, 2013

In my head today...

My dog's breath smells like fish food sometimes, which makes me remember feeding my carnival-won goldfish as a child. Good memory, not so good smell.

Ben Kingsley is a sexy old actor, especially if he's bald. It's true - watch Elegy and tell me he doesn't get you hot. If you're a straight guy, Penelope Cruz is in the movie so you'll have something to watch. It also has one of the loveliest soundtracks.

There's a lot to be said for the body's ability to heal itself. The same goes for a hot bath. And cheese toasties.

I heard this in a film - when someone is getting on your nerves or you just can't stand them, pretend they are drunk. It then becomes a pity thing, and they become tolerable. So far, it works.

I hate it when my favorite soft, snuggly socks get holes in the toes. Sewing them doesn't help, because you can feel the repair and the soft, snuggly feeling isn't there.




No comments:

Post a Comment