Saturday, January 5, 2013

No thank you.


1. Plumber butt - do you not feel the air hit the crack? You know you do, so to continue on in this fashion makes you a deviant. Own it.

2. Men wearing loafers without socks. However, if you wear them with a tucked-in shirt and you or your significant other use the term "hubs", then by all means continue to wear loafer w/o socks. :-)

3. Long fingernails on men. There is no sane reason for this unless you are a cocaine fiend, and that's not really sane, now is it. Perhaps it's cultural, and if so I apologize.

4. Furries. People who dress up in animal costumes and get it on. If you must dress up, a Lone Ranger mask would be okay.

5. Neck tats. To each their own, but not for me.

6. Current tween fashion at Target - I saw a pair of jeans the other day. They were made out of pastel-flowery denim. I OWNED THESE SAME JEANS IN 1984. I did. Really. And they weren't cute then either.

7. Community hot tubs (see post from 1/3)

8. Dim sum. Smells bad. Tastes bad. I'd rather lick someone's feet...well, not a stranger's feet but the feet of someone I know.

9. Air kissing/on-the-lip-kissing in social settings. A hello and/or hug will do. If I really like you, and vice versa, a kiss on the cheek would be sweet.

10. Rush. The band. Just don't enjoy it. A former bf would play "Tom Sawyer" to torment me. For this, and a few other reasons, he is now my former. Yeah, back then I was guilty of playing Coldplay way too much, but that doesn't warrant a Rush retribution. It just doesn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment