Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eddie Vedder, I thought you were a Better Man...


Brother, I'm trying to Breathe but Who Are You to think you are Man Of The Hour?

I've Got A Grievance - you are not the man I thought you were, and I've Got A Feeling you're living Amongst The Waves.

I was excited to learn that you, Eddie Vedder, were coming to the Fox with Glen Hansard.

Until I learned how much the tix were, thanks to Kevin Johnson.

$75.

Eddie, why the outrageous ticket price? Why are you okay with such a hefty fare? Didn't you once rage after Ticketmaster for the thieves that they are?

And even though I LOVE Glen Hansard from Swell Season, I cannot shell out that kind of change.

A double bill of this fineness, sadly, does NOT equal what I would spend on a hotel room for one night in Bruges.

Gotta sit this one out, Eddie. Much luck.

Love,

Your still adoring, but pocketbook-watchful fan Kristin.

No comments:

Post a Comment